Tuesday, December 10, 2013

I GOT A GUY!!

I GOT A GUY!!

After 25 years working with property management companies I kept finding myself saying to community managers, "Yeah, we can do that. I got a guy..."

Thus, "I GOT A GUY" services began. Given my formula of hiring semi-retired men to service our community pools, I have accumulated a workforce of reliable, ethical and responsible hard working men, with various skills, who understand the meaning of a job well done and taking ownership in their work. The same quality of pool service community managers and HOA boards have come to expect from us is also the same quality of handyman services our "I GOT A GUY" system provides.

Next time you need a guy, "I GOT A GUY" services is a phone call, work order or email away.

I even have a guy to find a guy if I don't have the right guy!

No comments: